Work with state-of-the-art equipment in world-class healthcare facilities by taking your career in medical laboratory technology to Thunder Bay.

Medical laboratory professionals in Ontario must be registered with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO). Medical Radiation Technologists (x-ray techs) must register with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO). Visit the CMLTO and CMRTO online to apply for registration and find out how to pursue these Careers.

 Sleep Technologists
Sleep Technologist positions are available with MDAC Medical Diagnostics & Consulting, Northwestern Ontario’s only sleep lab. Sleep Technologists with MDAC receive on-the-job training, provided with the expectation of successfully sitting the registration examination of the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists within one year of starting employment. They are also required to complete all Accredited Sleep Technologist Education Program (ASTEP) modules prior to working for MDAC. Visit MDAC online to learn more and apply for jobs:

Professionals in Thunder Bay are well compensated and enjoy a low cost of living as well as short commutes and all the stress-free convenience that come with a relaxed lifestyle. Learn more about living, working, academic opportunities, and having fun in our community by exploring